March 31, 2012

May Allah Bless You, Ayah....

Ayah, the different space has separated us. It's so sudden and I was so shocked when I was notified that you'd passed away. I knew that the complications of deseas had hit you for a long time and I was aware of your pain and how strong you were to survive and enjoy your life until the best decision was made by God for you. Ayah, nothing need to be regretted though feeling of loss many times come to me. I will remember all the best things that you gave me. I know that your physical presence is impossible but the spirit and perceverance that you'd built in me will remain. I thank to God that He let me to meet your corpse and accompany you on the day of your funeral. Though I stay away from you for a long time due to my study and my work, my attempt to come was the proof that you are always in my heart. Ayah, I love you so much. Thank you for the beautiful memories that we'd made as long as your presence in nurturing and educating me. You were the one who always motivated me and believed that I could do the best for our family. I remembered when you advised me, you lought at me, you loved me, and you put your hope on me. As a child, I apologize for every bad attitude or behaviour which hurt you. I also apologize for having no time to take care you, especially when you were in a hospital care and for my inability to present a lot of happiness for you, especially in your old age. I will always pray for all the best for you there and may Allah bless you. Amin. Good bye Ayah. Best regards from my baby, your grandchild.

No comments: